Home Services Financial Advisory Valuations
What is the value of your company? What is its price? Value and Price are not the same thing!
The value of a company is the amount assigned to it based on the assets it has, the liabilities it owes and its capacity to generate results. The Price is the final amount negotiated in a purchase and sale transaction.
Our services in this area include:
- Valuations for corporate transactions (mergers, acquisitions, divestitures or restructurings). Determination of exchange ratios
- Valuations of investment financial instruments, debt and derivatives.
- Valuations for accounting reasons, asset impairment tests and price allocation in business combinations (PPA- "Purchase Price Allocation").
- Valuation of tangible and intangible assets (lines of business/branches of activity, brands, customer portfolio).
- Valuations for tax reasons (price justification in transactions) or commercial requirements.
- Valuations for financing purposes
- Valuations for value arbitration (inheritance, transfer of shares or participations in family companies, etc.).
- Valuations in exits and exclusions from the Stock Exchange.
Our value proposition
A reliable valuation requires a correct understanding of both the business and the target. In PKF Attest we help you to know in which cases a valuation should be carried out.