Mergers and Acquisitions
Our Corporate Finance team offers services focused on corporate transactions in Sale of Companies and Acquisition of Companies. We have a team of professionals with extensive experience in the execution and negotiation of corporate transactions, and we take care of advising and accompanying you throughout the process, offering total transparency and security.
Sale of companies
We offer advice on the sale of companies, helping entrepreneurs to carry out an orderly and confidential process, analyzing the different options and maximizing the objectives.
- Sale to a company in the sector.
- Sale to the management team - Management buy-out (MBO).
- Sale to a financial investor - Leveraged buy-out (LBO).
- Mergers and/or Joint-Venture.
Once the objectives have been established, we manage all aspects related to the sale:
- We plan and structure the execution of the process in an optimal way.
- We identify potential buyers using our research methodology.
- We analyze and value the company to highlight value arguments.
- We prepare quality documents (corporate presentations and Info Memo).
- We provide support during Due Diligence.
- We negotiate the best terms and conditions for the closing of the transaction: price, method of payment, guarantees, etc.
- We coordinate the drafting of the sale and purchase agreement, as well as the shareholders' agreement and/or other agreements.
Acquisition of companies
We offer advice on Company Acquisitions, whether to carry out a geographic expansion, the incorporation of new business lines or simply to buy a competitor. We help you assess the best option and negotiate the best possible transaction, whether it is a minority, majority or 100% equity stake. We execute your acquisition plan with a proven methodology:
- We define the search criteria.
- We identify interested companies using our research methodology.
- We contact the selected companies.
- We develop strategies to fix the value considering possible synergies.
- We advise on the financing of the acquisition.
- Negotiate the best terms and conditions for the acquisition.
- We lead the negotiation process until the closing of the transaction.
- We ensure an orderly and efficient process that facilitates the achievement of the desired transaction.
PKF Attest & Pandea Global M&A
The Corporate Finance Division of PKF Attest is part of the Pandea Global M&A alliance:
Pandea Global M&A ("Pandea") brings together independent firms from all over the world with a primary focus on M&A activities in the so-called "middle market", with transaction values between 5 and 500 million Euros.
Pandea's objective is to offer companies a selection of expert M&A firms with extensive experience in the local market and access to qualified buyers and sellers globally.